STAY TUNED FOR MORE UP TO DATE CONTENT DAILY!

Jan 3, 2011

USA NIAGARA RACISM? ... ABSURD


I agree with most of this article except for the suggestion that the lack of USA Niagara Development funding is a result of racism. “Smokin” Joe Anderson has some great developments in downtown Niagara Falls; let me just point to a few… wait that’s not possible. The Wintergarden revitalization attempt failed epically, and the forecast for Snow Park Niagara is gloomy; especially considering it is closed during a season where snowboarding and sledding are beloved. As far as I can see, Andersen seems to be accumulating property as if he was playing parker brother’s monopoly; Buy, Buy, Buy, and have no plan to development the properties. Sadly, he is one of the few downtown players willing to risk his assets to make Niagara Falls a better place, but that doesn’t mean his courage merits the financial support he is seeking. I have nothing against you Mr. Anderson but until you successfully establish a business, I have a difficult time justifying shoveling more funding your way. I’m no Donald Trump but I believe you need to purchase property within a strategy and have a vision; buying opportunistically without these two essential elements is the formula for another foreclosure proceeding. I’m sure this is the position USA Niagara Development has taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let Your Voice Be Heard!